Client Support Analyst
The Client Support Analyst provides phone and e-mail support for issues pertaining to Aristotle software and data products. They serve as a front line support professional helping candidate committees, state parties, political action committees and voter data users troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Troubleshoot, resolve and respond to client questions received via phone and e-mail
- Provide quality telephone and e-mail support with a high degree of customer service, technical expertise and timeliness
- Display teamwork with Senior Client Support Analysts and other departments
- Maintain current knowledge of all product offerings and technical support procedures in order to provide accurate and timely information and solutions to customers
- Accurately document client information and detailed problem/issue description(s) as well as troubleshooting steps and resolutions
- Provide training on specific tasks in Aristotle applications
- Available to work extended and weekend hours as needed
- 1+ year software help desk experience
- BA/BS preferred
- Microsoft or similar computer-related certifications a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and SQL a plus
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem solving, judgment and communication a must
- Ability to present technical information to non-technical audiences a must
All positions are Full-Time, with competitive compensation, medical benefits, paid vacation, 401k plan and stock options. Casual dress code and a non-corporate atmosphere make this a fun place to work and learn in a team environment. Please visit our website at www.aristotle.com.