Aristotle International is looking to hire a Sales Director for its Integrity division in the U.S. Integrity is a suite of widely accepted identity and age verification solutions. Providing tailored solutions to both commercial and government sectors, Integrity is the most comprehensive and cost-effective approach for age and identity verification available across multiple platforms.
Integrity utilizes a wide range of identity data, including government data spanning over 150 countries and 3.4 billion citizens across the world. Clients include government agencies, major motion picture studios, and a wide variety of businesses in the financial services, events management, media and advertising, entertainment, and consumer goods industries.
- Build and develop multi-million dollar pipeline of enterprise level accounts
- Develop relationships with those accounts and grow the business
- Forecast new business at a high level of accuracy
- Learn and develop a deep understanding of Integrity solutions
- Use Salesforce and other internal tools to manage the sales process
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly results and annual forecasts)
- Attend company-sponsored training sessions and industry trade events and apply learned techniques and new products to sales opportunities
- Continually stay abreast of new product offers, emerging technologies and market drivers
- Travel is required to present and develop relationships
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 -8 years successful sales experience
- Successful experience selling Identity Verification, KYC, Anti-Fraud or Fintech SaaS solutions
- Strong computer and web proficiency including experience with Word, Excel, and Salesforce.com or other web-based sales automation tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with technology and solution-based sales
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently as well as in a fast-paced team environment
- Highly Motivated drive for success
- Excellent inter-personal and inter-departmental skills
All positions are Full-Time, with competitive compensation, medical benefits, paid vacation, 401k plan and stock options. Casual dress code and a non-corporate atmosphere make this a fun place to work and learn in a team environment. Please visit our website at www.aristotle.com.